Seiko (SII) Caliber NH35A
|Caliber Number||NH35A (aka NH35)|
|Vibrations Per Hour
|Diameter||27.40mm (outside) / 29.36mm (casing)|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, central seconds, date calendar|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan/Maylasia|
||Seiko, Invicta, Vostok, LumTec, Spinnaker Hull, Minus-8 Layer (add more in the comments below)|
The NH35 is a hand-windable, hacking upgrade from the Seiko caliber NH25. It is one of the world’s most popular automatic movements and is widely available in many affordable/microbrand watches.
It’s also important to note that the Seiko NH35 movement is basically an unbranded version of the Seiko caliber 4R36 found in the Next Generation Orange Monster.
- For complete specs and drawings, see this pdf
- Parts catalogue for caliber NH35A
- Also see this thread: NH25A Vs. NH35A Comparison/Differences
- More watch models with the caliber NH35 here
- Difference between SII and TMI
The large photo below is of a Seiko NH35A movement in this Minus-8 Layer watch. Other pics are of a Vostok Jurgis Kairys.