Below is a list of the new movements introduced at Watches and Wonders 2023. Keep in mind that this list is continuously being updated, so check back if you don’t see what you’re searching for. Also included are a few existing calibers found in new releases. Feel free to contribute to the list by adding other new-for-2023 calibers in the comments below…
Some of the topics covered in this caliber listing:
- Citizen caliber E365 – Solar-powered with a runtime of 365 days on a full charge
Grand Seiko :
- Grand Seiko caliber 9SC5 – Tentagraph SLGC001
- Oris caliber 793 – ProPilot Altimeter carbon fiber
- Oris caliber 473-2 – Pointer date, small seconds
- Oris caliber 400 – ProPilot Kermit the Frog Edition, Couldon Limited Edition
- Patek Philippe caliber 31-260 PS FUS 24H – Calatrava 24-Hour Display Travel Time 5224R-001
- Rolex caliber 7140 – Rolex 1908
- Rolex caliber 4131 – Rolex Daytona
- Rolex caliber 9002 – Sky-Dweller
Existing Rolex calibers with updated models
- Rolex caliber 3230 – Rolex Explorer 40 and Oyster Perpetual 41 with Turquoise blue, Celebration motif dial
- Rolex caliber 3285 – GMT-Master II two-tone and solid gold
- TAG Heuer caliber TH20-00 – Redesigned Carrera Chronograph
- TAG Heuer caliber TH20-09 – Carrera Chronograph Tourbillon
When is Watches and Wonders 2023?
The watch show runs from Monday, March 27, 2023 through Sunday, April 2, 2023
Where is the show taking place this year?
What brands are part of the show?
You can find the official brand list here.