Clear all

ETA 2842

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
caseppinga
Topic Starter 2 months ago

Hello! 

I found an old swatch automatic from my dad with movement ETA 2842. As the swatch casing was made from plastics, the connections to the band broke. For this i’m looking to put the movement (because i love the way it looks) into a new case.

Ive been looking on aliexpress and other sites but for some reason the movement 2842 almost does not exist. Instead i’m finding a lot of things about the 2824 and 2824-2 movement. Would a case that fits that movement also fit mine? If not does anyone have a tip to find a case?

cheers and thanks!

Cas

1711738607-image.jpg

admin
Founding Member
2 months ago

Hi Cas, welcome to the Caliber Corner forum! See if the ETA 2842 caliber listing has some of the information you're looking for. Please be sure to keep the community updated on your swap attempt.

caseppinga
Topic Starter 1 month ago

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately, the ETA 2842 caliber listing does not exist, because of its more popular brother the ETA 2824-2. I would mean a lot to me if you could help me out finding a housing!

admin
Founding Member
1 month ago

Posted by: caseppinga

Unfortunately, the ETA 2842 caliber listing does not exist, because of its more popular brother the ETA 2824-2.

https://calibercorner.com/eta-caliber-2842/

Seagull Caliber St19

Join our mission to spread movement awareness!

Members Online

• New Collector

Recent Forum Posts

Trending Comments

ALTO Caliber A01

One of the coolest looking movements I've seen in a long time!

ALTO Caliber A01

What's with these prices. It's 20k and has the same regulating system in my $500…

CJDUDHF

Sunon Caliber PE11

Sunon is a part of GUANGZHOU Pearl Time Group, PE11 is the only repairable movement…

admin

ETA Caliber 2824-2

Hi Craig, that would be the hour wheel. Tech sheets were added to the caliber…

Miyota Caliber 2115

Found in the Aviator branded Special OPS AVW78341G350. It ticks along with +2 sec./month, thats…

Sponsors