|Caliber Number||IN 416, IN416|
|Movement Type||Automatic, self-winding mechanical|
|Power Reserve||42 hours|
|Vibrations Per Hour||21,600 bph|
|Features||Central hours; central minutes; small seconds at 6:00, dual time subdial at 9:00; day/night indicator at 12:00|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Known Models||Boonville IN2705WH, Ulzana IN2713CR (Add your watch to the comments below…)|
The Ingersoll caliber IN 416 automatic watch movement is found in the popular skeleton dial Ingersoll Boonville IN2705WH model. This movement is Chinese-made with 22 jewels.
Ingersoll watches claims this movement should stay accurate between -30 to +30 seconds per day when worn under normal conditions.
Dual Time Zone Instructions
This movement is equipped with a dual time complication. The subdial at 9:00 gives you the time in a second time zone. To set the two times:
- With the crown pulled out one click to position 1, turn the crown counterclockwise to set the small dual time dial.
- Once the dual time is set, turn the crown clockwise to set the local time.
- Push the crown back in to position 0 (winding position).
In the Ingersoll manual, they state the following:
“Over wind of the spring may cause damage to the mainspring. Only wind the spring as far as it will go but not beyond.”
- Shop: Browse Ingersoll watches at KeepTheTime.com
- Watch more: Ingersoll watch videos