The Ingersollcaliber IN 619 automatic watch movement is a Chinese-made movement with 21 jewels.
Ingersoll watches claims this movement should stay accurate between -30 to +30 seconds per day when worn under normal conditions.
From the Ingersoll Manual:
“Automatic watches can be used only by those who are reasonably active as the automatic winding relies on a regular movement of the wrist. The watch must be given an initial manual wind of 8 to 10 turns and provided that it is worn on the wrist for a minimum of 8 hours each day it will continue to function indefinitely and may be taken off the wrist for a maximum period of 30 hours. If this period is exceeded the movement will stop and another manual wind will be necessary. It must be remembered that when worn in bed the movement of the wrist is insufficient to operate the automatic winding.”
How to Set the Calendar:
Do not set the day & date between 06.00 PM and 06.00 AM, as this may cause damage to the movement. At the end of the each month the date is required to be changed manually.
1) To achieve an accurate day of the week setting, press button A until a day prior to the day you require is achieve i.e. if today is Wednesday then set in onto Tuesday.
2) To achieve and accurate date setting pull the crown out to first position and turn the crown anti-clockwise until a date prior to the date you required is achieved i.e. if today is the 16th then set it onto the 15th
3) Press button B to set the correct month.
Instructions for Time Setting
1) Pull the crown out to Second Position and turn the crown clockwise until the day of the week is correct. The day and date will now be corrected, now set the time but make sure the time is set onto AM or PM.
2) Finally push the crown back into normal position.